Audio/Data Master Specifications
- Your master must be under
74 minute audio or 650 MB Data! This is the most compatible
for all CD players.
- As a part of our service, we'll keep
your master on file. We highly recommend that you make a
copy for yourself.
- If not uploaded, Data masters can only be sent on CD.
- Data content can be anything you can store on a CD: software,
presentations, digital photos, video clips, etc
- Audio content can be in CD, DAT, or Mini Disc formats.
- The audio sampling rate for your Master should be 44.1KHz.
This is the industry standard for recording CDs.
- When recording audio stay out of the red indicator lights
to avoid distortion.
Write the following
on your mailed master:
· The e-mail address that you use for login.
· The CD's title.
· The type of content (Audio or Data).
We need to receive all Images and designs in Photo Shop PDS
or JPEG format. 300 DPI or better.
We also provide design services starting
at $25 hour.
Mail your master to:
DVD Duplication Center
7900 Alabama Street
Canoga Park CA, 91304
A Note About Mailing
Remember that the way the music sounds when you send it, is
exactly what you'll get back. If you are not sure about the
quality of your music, we recommend that you have your material
professionally mastered before you send it to us.
There will be no refunds for
any flaws in reproduction quality resulting from flaws in